UniSlot™ Modular Gondola
Flexible merchandising solution
1. Structural safety
With structural safety taking first place, the UniSlot Modular Gondola system features fully welded end frames and integrates with the robust UniSlot Freestand Joiner Beams and Posts to create multiple bays.
2. Endless possibilities
The 1455mm high modular gondola can be built in bay widths of 600,900 and 1200mm as required and custom timber back panels can be added to provide product clarity and store theming. The 900mm wide end frame will accept all of the 900mm UniSlot accessories.
3. A broad range of accessories
Accessorise your UniSlot display with a range of hangrails, crossbars, timber shelves, straight arms, hooks, back panels and gondola signholders.
UniSlot timber components are locally manufactured in our standard finishes – white, black and Native Oak.
We also manufacture UniSlot timber components in Premium Finishes to support and reinforce your brand identity.
Think kitchen door colours, from Laminex, Formica, Polytec or FlexiPanel…
UniSlot metal components are available in white and black powdercoat. Selected items are also available in chrome plated finish.
Thinking next level? UniSlot metal components can be powdercoated to match your brand.
How to Assemble your UniSlot™ Modular Gondola
1. Posts & Feet
- Insert the provided glides into the threaded holes on the underside of the feet.
- Slide the UniSlotpost over the foot spigot. The two flat metal plates may need to be squeezed together.
2. Assembling BaysThe setup of your joining beams depends on the height of the display you are creating.
- Clip the base joining beam into the second lowest keyholes between two posts. The bolt holes on the ends of the base joining beam should line up with the threaded holes on the side of the posts.
- Clip the joining beams into the top keyholes on the posts. The quantity of joining beams used per bay is specified below.
- Add extra bays as required.
3. Securing the Display
- Secure each joining beam with the provided allen-head bolts.
- Secure the post to the foot at the end of the run of bays with 2 x allen-head bolts.
4. Levelling the Display
- Using a spirit level, adjust the glides on the display to ensure it is standing vertical and even across varying surfaces.