The Jiffy Steamer is fast and efficient in removing wrinkles from all types of fabrics. It is up to five times faster than traditional ironing. The bottle steamer is suitable for moderate daily use and is lightweight for easy mobility.
Steam is the safest, easiest and most efficient method to smooth clothes. Steaming is guaranteed not to scorch even the most delicate materials and fabrics. This light duty steamer will remove wrinkles from clothing, drapery, tableclothes, and virtually any fabric.
How to use your Light Duty Steamer
- When using the Light Duty Steamer, make sure you touch the material lightly with steam head. It will smooth the fabric instantly. The steam and the steam head together are key to remove wrinkles from your clothes. However, do not directly touch velvet or silk with the steam head.
- While using the Light Duty Steamer, always steam with hose in upright position so that collected condensation is free to flow back into the steamer. If steaming in a low position near floor, frequently straighten hose up and out to keep clear of condensation
Jiffy Light Duty Steamer cleaning applications
- Clothing retailers and dry cleaners steam clothes for quick and reliable wrinkle removal.
- Caterers smooth tablecloths in homes, restaurants, or convention halls.
- Drapery stores and interior decorators steam draperies, curtains, and sheers on site.
- Milliners and hatters shape and block felt and straw hats and accessories.
- Beauty salons style wigs and hairpieces.
- Craft shops shape and remove wrinkles from ribbons, bows, and needlework items.