The heavy duty Jiffy Steamer is fast and efficient in removing wrinkles from all types of fabrics. The boiler steamer has a large water capacity and is suitable for daily use in boutiques, convention halls, drapery stores, beauty salons and upholsterers. Save time and money? – invest wisely in a commercial grade steamer
The Heavy Duty Jiffy Garment is ideal for delicate fabric and large quantities of clothes, making it a favourite among Australian retailers. Its internal anticorrosive water tank holds 3.78 litres of water, allowing 1.5 hours of steam time per filling. The Heavy Duty Jiffy Garment Steamer has two user settings enabling you to keep the unit on standby, ready to steam when you are.
Heavy Duty Steamer Features
- Uses ordinary tap water.
- Two convenient user settings: PREHEAT and STEAM.
- Over 1.5 hours of steam per filling.
- Internal 3.78 litre water tank made of corrosion-proof 304 stainless steel.
- Built-in, easy-to-read water level sight gauge also indicates any sediment build-up
- 360 degree swivel casters for mobility.
- Fusible link with automatic shut-off for safety.
- Durable die cast aluminum housing.
- 1500 watt incoloy heating element.
- 50/60 Hertz electrical system.
- Color-coded high temperature wiring.
- Assembly wrench included.
- Made in the USA.
Jiffy Light Duty Steamer cleaning applications
- Clothing retailers and dry cleaners steam clothes for quick and reliable wrinkle removal.
- Caterers smooth tablecloths in homes, restaurants, or convention halls.
- Drapery stores and interior decorators steam draperies, curtains, and sheers on site.
- Milliners and hatters shape and block felt and straw hats and accessories.
- Beauty salons style wigs and hairpieces.
- Craft shops shape and remove wrinkles from ribbons, bows, and needlework items.
Removing clothing wrinkles is easier than ever before with the Jiffy Steamer. This video shows how you can use a Jiffy Steamer Personal Clothing Steamer to steam a dress.